Former T-ARA Member Areum Updates Fans Regarding Recent Controversies

Hopefully everything gets resolved.

Content Warning

This article includes descriptions of suicide or self harm that may disturb some readers.

Former T-ARA member Areum, who has been caught up in several controversies, has recently updated fans on her current status. Most recently, she debuted as a BJ on Afreeca TV and revealed that her two children had gone to a facility and that she was pregnant.

tata
| @areum0ju/Instagram

Regarding her two children, she stated, “The reason they are at a facility is because the father of my children filed a complaint against me for child abuse. They saw that they couldn’t leave them with me as I wasn’t in the right mind. The Seocho-gu office has taken them; I don’t know where they are. I’ve only received photos of them, and I feel bad about this.”

When asked if she was pregnant, she responded, “I’m currently pregnant,” and revealed that she was still in a relationship with her boyfriend.

at2
| @areum0ju/Instagram

Additionally, she was suspected of financial fraud with her boyfriend, allegedly demanding money due to her problems. However, she stated, “I don’t know what Toto (betting site) is. I know the lottery, but I don’t know Toto. I wish I could open my cellphone and show you to prove it.”

Previously, Areum was hospitalized after attempting to take her own life. Thankfully, fans were updated that she regained consciousness after she left a comment on a YouTube video.

Most recently, she focused on the allegations made against her and her boyfriend and promised legal action against everyone.

Former T-ARA’s Areum Attacks Her Boyfriend’s Accusers In A Shocking Exposé

Source: xportsnews
Scroll to top