“My Demon” Star Kim Yoo Jung Can’t Hold It Together At The Sight Of Song Kang’s Abs

We can’t blame her for getting flustered!

Spoiler Alert

This article reveals plot details of a current movie or series.

Actor Song Kang recently went viral for going naked (again) in Episode 5 of SBS TV‘s new K-Drama My Demon. He showcased his muscular physique of broad shoulders and chiseled abs by going shirtless in a shower scene.

Again, his abs were on display as his character, Jeong Gu Won, confronted Do Do Hee (Kim Yoo Jung, also romanized as Kim You Jung), who had snuck into his home. He accused her of being a pervert. Still, she kept a straight face.

Song Kang (left) and Kim Yoo Jung (right) |Β SBS

On the other hand, Kim Yoo Jung could not keep a straight face. In a newly released behind-the-scenes clip, Kim Yoo Jung struggled not to crack a smile and laugh as her character is supposed to gaze at Gu Won’s abs.

We can’t blame her for getting flustered!

My Demon is currently ongoing. It stars Song KangΒ as demon Jeong Gu Won and Kim Yoo Jung as heiress Do Do Hee. The two become entangled when he loses his tattoo along with his abilities to her wrist.

A pitiless demon becomes powerless after getting entangled with an icy heiress, who may hold the key to his lost abilities β€” and his heart.

β€” Netflix

New episodes air every Friday and Saturday and are available for international streaming via Netflix.

Scroll to top