BTS’s Future Success Was Cemented For CNBLUE’s Yonghwa Because Of One Important Moment

There was one big difference between BTS and other young artists!

Since debuting in 2013, BTS has worked endlessly to achieve the success they have earned.

The members of BTS | @bts_bighit/Twitter

From debuting in a small company called BIGHIT to becoming one of the biggest groups in the world, it wasn’t an easy journey. Yet, it seems that even senior idols knew that BTS was destined for success just because of their attitude.

BTS’s debut song “No More Dream” | HYBE LABELS/YouTube
BTS’s last music video “Yet To Come” | HYBE LABELS/YouTube 

On January 15, a new episode of Suchwita was released, and BTS’s Suga was joined by veteran idol CNBLUE‘s Yonghwa.

During the episode, Yonghwa revealed that he was promoting his solo track “One Fine Day” at the same time as BTS were promoting “I Need U” in 2015.

Yonghwa explained that as it was his solo debut, he was feeling a bit lonely, so he went backstage and BTS was there.

At that time, Yonghwa explained that BTS were on their way to the top, and Suga confirmed it was the time when things started to look up for the group with their success.

Yonghwa decided to go and speak to them, explaining how he asked the members what they would do on their days off.

When asked, Yonghwa revealed that the BTS members replied with, “We write songs.”

In particular, the response shocked Yonghwa because of how different it was from what other younger artists would say, which would normally consist of complaints.

Younger artists don’t usually say that. Usually, it’s something like, ‘The agency doesn’t give us days off…’ or ‘We can’t go out to hang out.’ 90% of answers are like that.

— CNBLUE’s Yonghwa

As soon as BTS said that, Yonghwa shared that he knew BTS were different and would make it big.

But you guys… [BTS were a little different], I knew you’d just make it big so I figured I should get closer to you. That’s what I thought.

— CNBLUE’s Yonghwa

As always, BTS has always been special and showcased a determination to succeed, which could be felt by everyone they met. It isn’t surprising that BTS is one of the biggest groups in the world, working their way up from an unknown company to being the blueprint for idols.

You can read more from the episode below.

BTS’s Suga Admits He’s Lost One Of His “Trademark” Items — ARMYs Demand A Search Party

Source: BANGTANTV

BTS

Scroll to top