Top Actress Addresses Viral NSFW Wardrobe Malfunction

“My dress slipped…”

Actress Ahn Eun Jin spoke about her wardrobe malfunction.

Ahn Eun Jin | Sisa Magazine

On December 6, the actress appeared on tvN‘s You Quiz On The Block. In the episode, Ahn Eun Jin spoke about her wardrobe malfunction at the 44th Blue Dragon Awards.

Yoo Jae Suk (left) and Jo Se Ho (right)

Previously, the actress went viral after her dress slipped at the award show, exposing her bra. Thankfully, the hosts on the red carpet noticed this and helped the actress.

Ahn Eun Jin revealed that she didn’t notice her dress due to being nervous at the event. The actress then gave her thoughts on the whole incident.

That day was full of spectacles. I was so nervous while taking pictures. Unfortunately, my dress slipped. I was a little taken aback, but I think that could happen to anyone.

My mother is a definite T (MBTI). I told her I was upset, and she told me I should be happy to have even been there. I felt better about it the next day, so people shouldn’t worry about me.

— Ahn Eun Jin

Meanwhile, Ahn Eun Jin first debuted as a musical actress. The actor got her first big break in 2020 through the hit K-Drama Hospital Playlist. 

Ahn Eun Jin has since starred in a string of hit movies and K-dramas and most recently received critical acclaim for her performance on My Dearest, one of the most-watched K-Dramas of the year.

Source: wikitree
Scroll to top