ATEEZ’s San Discovers And Reacts To ATINY’s Fanfiction

He revealed his honest feeling about it!

ATINY, we’re not safe!

ATEEZ’s San

ATEEZ‘s San recently held a voice live broadcast via POP on TOKTOQ, and he caused quite a panic! He began to search his name on Naver search engine when he came across fan fiction.

ATEEZ San. ATEEZ Q&A. ATEEZ fan fiction. ATEEZ Namu Wiki. What are these?

— San

| TOKTOQ via @global_choisan/X

ATINYs quickly commented during the live broadcast, urging San not to explore anymore. Some went so far as to discourage San by claiming if he clicked on anything, he’d get hacked.

You don’t want me to look them up? What is it that you don’t want me to see? You don’t want me to click on it because I’ll get hacked? ‘Don’t look at the Q&A.’ What is that? [Laughs] What’s going on?! Everyone’s typing so quickly in the chat that I’m so confused. So fast…!

— San

TOKTOQ via @global_choisan/X

Others told him that he would even get charged if he went any further, but he insisted his account wasn’t linked, so it’d be fine. ATINYs continually tried to convince him that they were links to scam sites.

It’s going to charge me? No, I don’t think so. I don’t have my account linked… No, I’m not looking at anything right now. I’m looking at the chat. But what is it? Why- It’s a scam site? You mean ALL of these are scam sites? There’s a lot… I don’t think so.

— San

San was not convinced, though. He’s smart, so he realized that ATINYs were hiding something.

It wouldn’t make sense to be scammed like this, either. WHAT ARE YOU HIDING? What is this even about? C’mon, you know that I can find out if I want to.

— San

So, San didn’t listen to the concerned ATINYs, and he clicked anyway, only to discover the great wide world of fan fiction. He checked out some “Reader/ATEEZ” fan fictions, which are stories focused on the fictional relationship between you (the fan, also known as the “reader”) and an ATEEZ member.

What’s this…? Ooooh… [Silence, clicks, scrolls, laughs] Aha.

— San

San reacted to fanfiction, and ATINY has nothing to fear. He was not just chill about it. He was approving, explaining that he understood and we were having fun.

You’re all just having fun, I see. [Grumbling noises] I get it. [Scrolls] It’s… Yeah, OK.

— San

So, write away, ATINY! Check out the full video below.

Source: global_choisan

ATEEZ

Scroll to top