“I Touched Her Right Breast…” DJ Soda’s Alleged Molester Offers Shameless Excuse

The suspect admitted to molesting the DJ.

Content Warning

This article includes descriptions of graphic content and sexual assault that may disturb some readers.

A woman suspected of molesting DJ Soda revealed why she committed the crime.

DJ Soda | @deejaysoda/Instagram

On August 25, The Asahi Shimbun, one of Japan’s largest newspapers, reported that a woman was investigated in Osaka for molesting DJ Soda.

The woman, who is reportedly a 21-year-old office worker in the Ibaraki prefecture, admitted to molestation charges. According to the paper, the suspect offered an explanation for her deeds.

When DJ Soda approached the audience, I touched her right breast. I moved over the fence to hug her and kiss her shoulder. When I saw DJ Soda, I touched her body out of happiness.

— Suspect

Previously, DJ Soda revealed that she was molested by fans during her set at the Osaka Music Festival in Japan.

Hello, I need to announce a very important issue which happened today. I finished my performance at the Osaka Music Circus Festival in Japan today, and I was so shocked and scared that my hands are still shaking.
In order to communicate more closely with the fans, I always get closer to the fans at the end of the gig.
At that moment, not only one but also several people suddenly touched my chest, and I was helplessly sexually harassed by them…

— DJ Soda

You can read more about the incident in the link below.

“I’m Still Very Scared…” Renowned DJ, DJ Soda, Reveals She Was Sexually Harassed While Performing In Japan

Source: newsis
Scroll to top