BTS’s V Reacts To NewJeans Danielle’s Cover Of His Solo Track “Rainy Day”

He shared his reactions on Instagram and during a live broadcast!

BTS‘s V recently reacted to a cover of his track “Rainy Days” from a fellow HYBE artist.

BTS’s V

Ahead of the album being released, V started releasing videos for some of the songs, and “Rainy Day” was no exception. Unsurprisingly, the video for the beautiful track stole the hearts of fans and created a stunning aura with V’s vocals.

The music video for “Rainy Day” | HYBE LABELS/YouTube
| HYBE LABELS/YouTube   

One person who seemed to love the song so much that she recently covered it was NewJeans’ Danielle.

NewJeans’ Danielle | @newjeans_twt/Twitter

On August 30, Danielle posted a cover of herself singing the beautiful song, and as expected, her vocals fitted the song perfectly as she poured emotions into the track.

| NewJeans/YouTube
| NewJeans/YouTube   

When the video was posted, V quickly reposted the post from NewJeans’ account, adding, “NewJeans.. Danielle. Heart-touching message.”

If that wasn’t enough, V also wanted to know more about what Danielle thought about the song. Before she started singing, Danielle shared her own thoughts on the song, and it seemed as if she truly interpreted the song in her own way, using it to link to her own life.

After listening to ‘Rainy Days,’ the song resonated with me so much. So, as soon as I heard it, it brought me back to a rainy day from my childhood
where I would sit by the window and look outside
while waiting for someone. That kind of feeling.

— NewJeans’ Danielle

| NewJeans/YouTube 

Danielle then went on to explain how the “vintage” vibes resonated with her so much and cemented how much she loved the song.

There are beautiful aspects to it. The song’s vintage vibes resonated with me, and I thought, ‘Wow, I really, really love this song.’ It touched me deeply.

— NewJeans’ Danielle

| NewJeans/YouTube

Yet, V wanted to hear more, as he shared another post on Instagram with the caption, “How did you feel listening to it? Tell me a little more in detail.”

If that wasn’t enough, after posting the links, V went live on Weverse, where he listened to the cover again. During the song, he couldn’t help but show his appreciation for Danielle’s cover with his hand gestures…

| BTS/Weverse 

Dancing along to her stunning voice…

| BTS/Weverse 

And even singing along, so netizens got treated to a mini duet.

| BTS/Weverse

V is no stranger to showing his support for NewJeans after he joined the members for a “Hype Boy” TikTok challenge. Hopefully, V and Danielle get to do a full duet together because their voices sound perfect together.

BTS’s V Joins NewJeans For A Legendary TikTok Dance Challenge — With Unexpected References To The BTS Member

Source: NewJeans and BTS/Weverse
Scroll to top