Daniel Caesar’s Concert Announcement Sparks Anger And Concern Among Korean Fans

“I think something might have happened yesterday at the afterparty…”

Daniel Caesar canceled his concert just 3 hours before it was scheduled to begin.

Daniel Caesar | Pinterest

On December 12, the concert’s promoters revealed that the singer would not be going through with his concert.

The news came as a shock as the singer had previously performed the night before in Seoul. Daniel Caesar’s Seoul concert went viral after it was revealed that BLACKPINK‘s Jennie had attended the show and even translated for the singer.

Korean fans’ initial criticism towards the singer soon gave way to concerns when Daniel Caesar revealed that he wasn’t just canceling the night’s performance but that he was canceling his whole Asia Tour.

Netizens reacted to the news, with many speculating on what may have caused the cancelation.

• “What happened?”
  • “Looking at the Instagram comments, I think something might have happened yesterday at the afterparty.”
  • “I think ambulances are at all shows for emergencies.”
  • “This has happened to me before, and I was so pissed.”
  • “In cases like this, something serious has happened to him, his acquaintance, or his staff. They usually tell you later.”
  • “Is he hurt?”
  • “What?… I am sure he has a valid reason, but there are a lot of people who came up to Seoul just for his show, so it is disappointing.”
  • “I’m pretty sure something must’ve happened.”
  • “I mean, at least tell us a day before.”
  • “Wow, canceling three hours before the show… I heard there were people from Japan that came to Korea for his show.”
  • “He cancels after coming to Korea? I wonder what happened.”

What are your thoughts?

Source: wikitree and theqoo
Scroll to top